As soon as the applicant is notified through College website that admission has been offered to the candidates , he or she may contact the College office for admission on full payment of his/her admission fees.
Installment facilities may be offered in special cases.
Admission starts from May of every year .Online Admission starts from June or as per notification by the University and Primary Board.
Eligibility for admission to B.Ed. Course:
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Ed. Course must have passed HS Examination from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate in Under graduate or Post graduate examination (Relaxation of marks for Reserve Candidates is as per State Govt. Rules).
Eligibility for admission to D.El.Ed. Course:
- Candidates must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate in Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have Bengali as one of the language subject.
- Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B / PH and Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- Eligibility criteria may be changed by the University or Primary Board.
Documents Required for Admission:
Admission form is to be collected from the office.
Photocopies of the following documents are to be attached with the admission form.
- Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination.
- Mark Sheet of Madhyamik & Higher Secondary Examination.
- Higher Secondary Certificate.
- Graduation and or Post Graduation Mark Sheet.
- Migration Certificate (Original),for Migrating students only.
- 4 copies coloured stamp size photograph.
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH/ and Ex-Serviceman Certificate.
All Original documents are to be produced for verification at the time of online admission.
General Rules and Regulations:
- All students are accountable to the principal for their conduct in college.
- Sending up of Candidates to University Examination or Primary Board Examination depend on the results of Test Examination held by the college. It should, however be noted that besides the result of Test Examination ,students general conduct, regularity and punctuality in classes and attendance in celebrating days organized by the college will be considered before allowing him/her to sit for the Final Examination .
- Attendance of Students at Prayer Assemble is obligatory.
- Each Students should have their college uniform, Sports Uniform & Identity Card.
- To become eligible for appearing the Final Examination students should fulfil the following norms..
- They should keep at least 80% attendance in theoretical classes and 90% attendance in practical activities.
- Students having less than 50% classes shall be considered non-collegiate.
- Candidates declared non-collegiate may be allowed to fill in examination forms on payment of requisite non-collegiate fees.
AATTC Admission Form